Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Preschool is tiring!


This week is parent teacher conference, so I went to pick up small fry early from preschool....I walked in and Miss Megan told me that she couldn't keep her eyes open during the goodbye song, so she excused herself to the playhouse. And this is what we found, my little mini one on the mini couch, didn't even make it to the mini bedroom. High five for Miss Mary for taking the picture. Girlfriend plays hard and crashes even harder. I think that I am going to take a page out of her book and snooze. I am pooped. Parent teacher conference has been humbling, makes you put a lot in perspective. I am blessed with a beautiful little one, great friends and a good fam. I think one of those Oprah grateful lists would do my heart some good. Mmmhmmm, oh, oh Oprah. Or make my own theme song, either of those things would be good.

1 comment:

hairofgold said...

GO with the theme song. Something catchy with a nice beat that you can grind to. I know that you love all things hippety hoppety.