Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Day of School



I know that it is only preschool, but it was totally surreal to go to parent meetings and to pack Ryles a lunch. She has officially begun her stint in the school arena, now it's only 18 or so more years to go and she will be all done. I love preschool, for a few reasons...first, I love that everyone is called Miss so and so, I think that we should do that more often, just classes everything up. Secondly, I love that everything is "just my size" according to ryles. There are toys galore...a great backyard play area. It is just wonderful and apart from the first two weeks, Rylie loves it. School has officially begun for me as well and it is fine. I have the same kids as I did last year with the exception of the four new ones and we are just rolling on through. It should be a good year. (Just a side note, they didn't all fail...I'm just teaching 2nd now) It seems time flies lately. So if I just hold tight it will be Christmas and then June again, right? Hope all is well. Take care.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

erin, she is such a darling girl! so grown up! estie is loving preschool, too; and i'm loving it just as much.

Sheila said...

I can't imagine packing Justin's first lunch...surreal would probably sum it up for me too! So glad you're a blogger now!! Ours is capellclan.blogspot.com there's a link on Kristins.