Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ode to peanut butter and jelly...


So this blog is dedicated to all things Rylie Mikelle Bird who along with her homeboy Calvin turn 3 next month, cannot believe it at all...but I wanted to give a little shout along to a couple peeps who have meant so much to me, especially with all the craziness that has been my life. The last two years have been way not fun, I have learned a lot about myself and a whole lot about the people in my life...Some people who you think you know better than anything in the whole wide world, turn out to be people that you didn't know really at all and didn't know you, which is a terribly sad and empty feeling. But then there are those who do really know you and really love you who stick by you like white on rice or peanut butter to jelly.

Ode to my peanut butter and jelly...
Thank you Jha and thank you Kj....One of you my best friend for forever and a day, my dolphin in a rain puddle...I was looking for a pic I had online, but I think that I am just going to have to break down and scan one of the old Bball pics, I think that that sums it all up. You the only one who came all the way to Who-tah to visit, who I can call and talk about the same thing 50 times without so much as a sigh from you. Thank you for staying in Cali, although I get a lot of compliments on my Kentucky shirt and gives me an excuse to talk in my southern drawl...I dont know what I'd do without you... and the other, one of my besties from college who I can always count on to keep it real and be so caring and empathetic... I can't listen to Rascal Flats without thoughts of you picking me up in the truck at Wymount and hauling to Mr. V's class, yuck. Senior projects, fun stories, even more fun times.

Loves to you both.


Thanks...

Yay to good friends.

3 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Love you, Er!! What is the deal with November..............???

Phoebe said...

Are they really turning three?

hairofgold said...

AHHH, you're so sweet. Right now I;m listening to Whitney Houston's Greatest Hits and remember all the good times. Can you believe we're this old? I still can't believe we've been such good friends for so long. Thanks for letting me vent about all the stupidity in my life. You're the best.
Luv ya!