Friday, April 25, 2008

28 days and counting...

Deep sigh. We just finished standardized state testing which I must say, was an eye-opening and very frustrating experience. Cross your fingers that they did moderately well. So my dear next door neighbor and team member at school just invited all of us over for some popcorn, red vines and Capri Suns to watch "Meet the Robinson's" with her kids. So I thought it would be a good opportunity to post up. There are 28 days of school left, which is crazy, but nice. Then there is about a week reprieve then I am teaching summer school with one of my girlfriends, so it will not be too bad working during the summer. I get solace in the fact though that normal jobs dont get 3 months in the summer off, so it is really okay if I work 8 weeks. Ryles has been incredible lately. We went from pneumonia to a high fever to a bacterial eye infection that spread to both eyes and then an ear infection. How fun has that been? Needless to say I have one sick day left. She seems to be doing well now, so I am hoping this will hold out. Chris just got an internship in WA for Microsoft so he is going to be off doing exciting fun stuff all summer. He will come down to visit Ryles and she will get to go up there for a few days as well which is an adventure that I am sure will be good times. Hope everyone is doing well. Take care

2 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Sorry I still have yet to call you back. I hope things are going well. Can't believe that school is already almost over!!!

hairofgold said...

HEY!!!! I think I'm going home soon, we should hang out if you have time