Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bigger and Bigger...






Rylie's teacher, Miss Mary (who is every kind of fabulous) sent these pics of her at school to me. She is getting big and makes me laugh everyday. Thursday at school she told me I had to come with her because I had to meet two very important people, George Washington, our first president and Mom, this is a picture of George Lincoln, our 16th president....he is on the penny...the brown little one. Oh, what would I do if she wasn't around to point these things out. =) We went to Disney Princesses on Ice with a girlfriend from school and her niece. It was awesome. I have never been to an ice show, ever....but I was amazed. It was a good show, if you guys haven't taken little ones to it, I highly recommend it. Let's see what else? School is good. The year is passing very quickly and I get a little nauseated when I think I am going to leave third graders and have kindergartners next Fall. Oh no. State testing is in a few weeks. Oh boy how I love no child left behind. Genius. 7 and 8 year olds, sitting still for an hour and a half and filling in scantron bubbles, if that is not a recipe for success of measuring their knowledge, I am not sure what is. I am also in the mix of planning the big 10 reunion for high school. I am actually looking forward to it, it will be a great time to see a lot of old friends. I have 6 months to lose 100 pounds...;) Hope all are well...Lots of love to everyone.

5 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

1. I can't believe how big Rylie is getting!
2. Kindergarten??
3. Um, call me back?!

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

kristib said...

I'm so glad you're still posting. I gave up checking for a while- but it's good to see some pics of the big girl! So fun.

Phoebe said...

Who are the crazy Spam commentors?
Sounds like Rylie is as sassy as Calvin.
And I love Disney on Ice.