Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rylie is 4!





She's four. So much fun. It is so cliche but it is so true, it really goes by so very fast. We had a great day, came up to Davis and had a small cupcake decorating soiree with all of our OPP peeps, and just enjoyed hanging out. Disneyland is the big present this year, but Chris did get her a stylish tie-dyed hot pink shirt from DC (which she loves) and we also gave her a princess umbrella and a Hannah Montana necklace, oooh with genuine crystals (Love Wal-Mart Clearance). Her favorite things right now are of course, Disney Princess, and playing the guessing-rhyming-opposite game. She loves anything with sugar in it and make a fantastic personal pizza tonight. It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful that we have her in our lives. Happy Birthday Rylers.

7 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

Happy Birthday Rylie!! 4 just makes the little ones seem older!

Bird is the Word said...

YEAH!!! So did she HATE our present or what?? Matt laughs because I am "pushing" soccer on the poor girl, but whatever! I hear Disneyland was a hit! LETS SEE THOSE PICTURES!!! XOXOXO ! Thanks for your love n' support!!

kristib said...

Ok missy- where are the D-land pics? I want to hear all about Ariel's grotto!

Phoebe said...

Oh, back at the OP. What fun! Those kids all look so grown up.

And I want to see Disneyland pics, too. You know how much I love it there! I'm wishing...

Rachel said...

Erin,

Heard the great news. I'd love to chill with you. I know you must be crazy busy . . . but whenever you're in Davis, PLEASE let me know. I'd drive there in a heartbeat to see you, or invite the fam over here for some Christmas or post-christmas cheer. Please?

Stacy said...

Hey Erin! Thanks so much for the invite to your blog. Rylie has got to be the cutest soccer player of all time! Natalie is going to LOVE checking your blog. She sat down with me yesterday to look at all of our friends' blogs. maybe Natalie and Rylie should start their own. :)

hairofgold said...

Dude! Its almost time for an annual update!