Friday, October 3, 2008

Recent pics of everyone...






This past month has been busy, but really fun. Time has flown by..this month we are looking forward to Rylie turning 4...I can hardly believe that much time has past, I still look at her and am in awe that I am actually her mother. She is such a little hamburger, it's the best. And in celebration of the big number cuatro, we are venturing to SoCal and hitting up the big DLand...which will be great. We have been camping, going to school, playing w fam and seriously pumped about our Cougar Football. Fall is my favorite season. The leaves, the air, sweaters and jeans...sign me up, I'm ready.

2 comments:

Bird is the Word said...

I love the FOOD picture!! Who is that dork in the Fresno State Gear playing soccer with Ry??

Kristin Jones said...

Cute pictures!! Still waiting.........:)